CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

You may have plans...


And your body has other plans for you, and won't cooperate!, I have been sick probably since last Thursday, but like a good stubborn latina girl, I have been ignoring it, plus I had to be at work, so I had to ignore it; finally on Saturday when we were suppose to go to the Temple to go to the sealing of a couple from the branch, my body did not respond to me, woke up finally at 8, that's late for me since I started my early work schedule, anyways, went to town, run some errands, got home and really needed a little nap before heading out, so the little nap turned into waking up at 2 in the afternoon, really so dissapointed I couldn't go to the Temple, but what do you do, you gotta just let your body rest sometimes, so the rest of the day was resting, a little bit of scrapping and just chilling with Gilmer, we did have a good day at home, we haven't had a Saturday like that in a long time, so it was ok. By Sunday I was almost all good again, so I got to play with my nursery kids, I tell you, Church is just playing for me since I got this calling, I LOVE IT! LOL. Then we went to my mom's, played with Keera a little bit and watched God's Army, it really is a nice movie.

All good today back to work and feeling the Valentine spirit already! many things working in my mind, I do love Valentine's day! sorry if you don't, if people think is a "commercial holiday" but I don't, I know I don't need anybody telling me to show love, but I just like the more special opportunity to do it, so decorating and creating I see in my future today :)

2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Lani,
I'm so sorry that you have been sick. I hate being sick. I'm glad that you rested on Sat. Yes, sometimes we just have to listen to our bodies. Your cards are beautiful for a few blogs back. Also I loved seeing one of your wedding pictures. Now I'm wondering where I was when you got married. Did you guys have a reception? If so I don't know why in the world I didn't go. You look beautiful in your dress. Get feeling better.

joybear said...

Glad you got the rest you needed!! Hope you feel 100% well soon!!!

Post a Comment