CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My new fav!

Ok, I LOVE inking now, it is my new favorite thing to do, and all thanks to 3 people... Tim Holtz that makes the coolest things!, the beautiful, talented inkalicious girl, Leah, she took the time, last time we were at convention, to teach me some cool stuff about working with ink and alcohol inks, and the also beautiful, Hot mamacita, bookalicious girl, Christine, that also taught me some cool tricks, LOVE it now! :)
I made this for Gilmer, I am doing the 12 days of Valentines for him, and I was going to post all of it together, but he Loved it so much, I thought I would post it on its own, so Christine, here it is, I took the pictures as fast as possible :) Charms from A Charming Place.

3 comments:

joybear said...

What a treasure, I love it!!

Kevin and Eliza said...

Very cute, cool, and impressive. You are an awesome scrap booker.

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is beautiful! Stunning!

Post a Comment