CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I love going on walks...

So you may not think so, I don't look like the active type of girl, really dont; but I miss going on walks with Gilmer, when we started dating in Lima basically that's what we did all the time, going on walks, here and there, to go anywhere, it is a good time to talk, to joke, to play, to have a nice time; so even though situations here in Moses Lake are different, I decided that I need to do that again, so we are, last week and yesterday we went on a walk, nowhere, there's nowhere to go around my house, but just walking made us feel happier. I am glad I know that now.

And here's another card I made last week, another thing that makes me happy, playing with paper :)




0 comments:

Post a Comment