CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Sweet and short weekend

I had a nice weekend, Kuki the clown had another show this Saturday, he was working all day, so I got to learn how to set up the music and microphones and to be his help, so I figure; I am now Kuki the clown's, music lady, set up lady, warm up lady, translator, helper and master of ceremony, and he is only the STAR, I think I am going to be asking for a raise now, 80% doesn't seem enough anymore! LOL :D But it was good, it is so fun to see your husband dressed up and having so much fun, playing like a little kid, kids LOVE him so much! the kids were begging him to stay longer, it was fun, glad he is able to bring joy to kids.

Sunday we had conference, I love general conference, going to church is always food for the soul, and if I like food, my soul likes it too ;), but general conference is like going to PF Chang or Olive garden, it is awesome.

Sunday was also Alana's birthday, she is 4 now!!!! Amazing! where does time fly? I still remember the day when we arrived to Salt Lake, for a visit only, and she was born, a little premature, she just wanted to meet her tia Lani and abuelita, I am sure ;). Now she is 4, and it stinks that I don't get to see her that much, I can't help but think how much fun would be to play with them too when Kuki does his shows, or when we go visit Keera and Kaeden, and have so much fun with them, but that's life, and I made a promise to myself that for her 5th, we'll be there. Happy Birthday baby girl, we love you and miss you!

So no much scrappin' this weekend, but I did get to go to our first Garage sale this weekend, nothing much but I did get some toys for nursery.

This card I made last week, I wasn't sure about it, but my friends say it is sexy???!!!, you tell me :)


1 comments:

Leah said...

COOL Lani! and LOL on pay raise! Stay strong GIlmer! lol

Post a Comment