CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 13, 2009

I am inspired!

I am! finally Christine started blogging again, and as soon as she did, she had my creative juices flowing! love the way her creative mind works! So here it is, I grabbed my distress inks, alcohol inks, UTEE, stamp, buttons, mica and perfect pearl powder, and got this. Now, I don't really have much of an idea how Christine played with hers... and it definitely is not as cool as Christine's, but I am happy with it, and happy to get some creative inspiration. Thanks Christine :)

3 comments:

Christine Delgadillo said...

I don't know what you did...BUT IT IS GORGEOUS!!! Well, now you are inspiring me back!

Christine

joybear said...

Beautiful!

Leah said...

I LOVE IT!!! cool

Post a Comment