CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Fun, the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of Seattle :)

We went to Seattle this weekend, things I realized, know now:

*Next time we go to a Broadway show in Seattle, I'll just focus on going to the show, enjoying, maybe have dinner afterwards and relax.
*Lion King ROCKS! it definitely is a must see!
*Living in Moses Lake, spoils you!, yes, it does, I cannot stand big crowds all around me for too long periods anymore, and I cannot stand the traffic of a big city, and hate paying big bucks wherever you go for sucky parking!
*Lani should make sure her camera memory is IN the camera before going out of town
*It really rains freaking a lot in Seattle
*The pass is terribly scary when snowing, and when they say you need chains, yes, you really need chains.
*Pike street market is better in the summer and not so early in the morning
*Salmon is good in Seattle ... yummm...
*The crab spot has amazing clam chowder
*The Seattle aquarium is bigger and better, fun and actually what saved us from the rain
*Love our GPS!
*Don't go looking for a restaurant before calling first and making sure they are still open
*And together with the above, there's no peruvian food in Kirkland.
*PF Chang is not as good in Kirkland
*Paper source is in Kirkland, and also a huge rubber stamp store! yumm... EYE candy!


So, I still like Seattle, but I think next time I'll go in the summer, unless I have to see a show, then refer to first statement. :)










2 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Cute pictures. How fun to go see a Broadway show. You guys are so cute together.

Christine Delgadillo said...

heehee! love your list of things you learned!
fun pictures too-glad you guys had fun!

Post a Comment