CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Yes we can!





No, this is not a political post, no worries, I care as much for politics as I care for soccer, so basically just on election days or world cups :)

I made it! I made Ceviche and Jalea!!! and it was YUMMY! Yes we can have almost all the same delicious peruvian food here in the States too! Yes we can! :) Making the ceviche was easy, at most is just time consuming cutting all that fish, we used Tilapia, seems to be the best fit here in Washington. The Jalea was a little bit more time consuming, you have to cook the seafood first, then pass them through the flour and fry them, but making the salsas was pretty easy. I should post recipes huh? ... coming soon... if you like fish, you gotta try it! only the best! and our friends seemed to enjoy it much :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment