CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Just a thought today

I was feeling really good today, after a conference weekend, nothing was going wrong, all of a sudden this morning, somebody changed that, treating me with disrespect, after that incident, I was still pretty aggriviated and mad, thinking all sorts of things about that person, it can come easy for me when somebody rubs me the wrong way. A moment ago I heard the Spirit "We have to be good even when times are hard" what a blessing that person was to me this morning then, I can't be good only when everything goes well, I have to show the Lord that I can be kind and good even when things don't go the right way. I will Follow Him. .... Ok, I will try my bestest ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment