CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 13, 2010

Our Christmas tradition

I think it is our Christmas tradition now, Keera and I have been doing Christmas ornaments on Christmas time for three years now, so that would be when she was year and a half, I remember she made this popsicle stick tree ornament, with lots of help of course, but she loved it, and then last year we made different wooden ornaments, that she needed to paint, or put beads into and this year it was the snowflake, I am loving how much I can see her grow through the projects we make, and how it is "our" time and we can have a conversation, which is super entertaining to me most of the time, I love my Kiki Michie and our "Tradition"



1 comments:

Kevin and Eliza said...

Those are such cute pictures of Keera. What a pretty snowflake. I love your flowers.

Post a Comment