CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Activity Days

A few months ago I got the calling to work with the girls on Activity Days, I knew I was going to like it, I just didn't know I was going to like it this much! All the girls are sooo much fun, so corky, so beautiful, so special, true princess, all Daughters of The King, and all of them living with His spirit everyday of their lives, they truly are an inspiration to me and I am happy to see them grow into this beautiful young women that they are growing into. Two of them are graduating from primary this year, makes me a little bit sad not to have them here anymore, but I am so excited for them for what life brings them, I know I LOVED my years in young women and I know they will too, it will help them grow even further and I know the Lord has a lot in store for them, I love them all, and I thank my Father for keep giving me these callings that remind me of what's more important, service, and how when we serve, we gain the most.














0 comments:

Post a Comment