CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 26, 2009

What a weekend

Really, it is fun to take care of Keera and Kaeden, really is, and my favorite part is on Sunday morning, when I am choosing what they are going to wear for church, is like playing paper dolls again, the ones my grandma used to sell on her little art/office supply store, really lots of fun, and getting to church with them all cute, and playing girlie stuff, and doing her hair, and the crafts we do together, and how cute Kiko is looking, fun, BUT as fun as it is, I cannot deny that the other part, the waking up early to have enough time to get them ready, arguing with a pretty smart 2 1/2 yo, and trying for the 11 mo not to eat every thing he finds, and the changing diapers, and just having to do everything for them, is WORK, Gilmer was a great help, he basically took over for Kiko and did really good, he first said he wasn't going to be able to, but pretty soon he was changing poopy diapers, making formula and putting to nap like a real man, proud of him :).
So today is a day that I don't really appreciate much going to work early, and I am still finding ways to wake up, I'll get there, I am sure :)

These are from our last week "Show" Kaeden decided at last minute that he wasn't going to participate, something about the pay.... ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lani, gracias por por poner estas fotos y el video, you are great! gracias por querer tanto a mis bbs

Post a Comment