CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 23, 2009

So Keera

When you grow up you better still believe your "Tia" is super cool! super awesome! super princess! cause you know we have a lot of fun together ;)

We had a blast together! went to the library, I know, sounds boring huh? but when you put a whole bunch of kids books and a computer for toddlers, voila, you have 45 min. of pure entertainment for a 2 1/2 yo, then we did a little bit of shopping, that girls prefers going to Safeway than Gottschalks, something wrong with her, but still she had fun with both, and then to eat. We had pizza, I have to say I like Papa Murphys, but what's up with the stuffed pizzas? those are not pizzas, calzones maybe?! they are just weird, but hey Gilmer likes it, so fine, to each its own.

Ok, so I love spending time with a 2 1/2, it is because there is nothing better than to start a little girl into princessdom LOL :D, and maybe if I do my job right, when she is 29 like me, she'll drive her husband crazy and still believe, but really believe, she IS a real princess, hey it is hard being a princess, but somebody has to do the job, right? ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment