CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Trials

Yesterday I found out why my life is so great, well, it is to me, because, I don't deal with trias too well, I just don't! I am like a little baby throwing a tantrum, why oh why me?! I don't want to deal with it, I don't want to know it exists, I just don't want it for me! and I will beg, I will cry, I will pout until somebody else takes care of it for me and my life is back to pink and nice... well, it doesn't always work that way huh? I guess not... but in between my pouting I got reminded about all my blessings, the biggest one I could think of, was the same person reminding me of them, my wonderful husband. I do have a wonderful, supportive, commited to our marriage and our life kind of husband, Thank you for being you, for being there, for always being US! I know we'll get through this, I know now there's no I in our marriage, I can't feel something is my fault, I can't feel guilty, there's too many I's there, We'll make it through, because We have a Father that loves us and gives us these trials for our growth, I am thankful for Him, I am thankful for everything He's given me, and I promise I'll try to be better and not fear, fear is not what he wants from us, I am learning to trust Him with all my heart. I love my Heavenly Father, I love my husband, I love my trials, I love my life :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe. You will make it through all things.

Leah said...

OH and that was leah. I am logged into blogger but it isnt liking me this morning

Post a Comment