CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

work will always wait... fun not so much, get it while you can :)

That's what I think I know. It's my story and I am sticking to it :)
I was thinking about that yesterday, I need to finish unpcaking my scrapbook stuff in the garage, because we have the washer and dryer there, and in the moving and re-arranging we blocked the dryer and need to, well do more laundry... So over the weekend I was supposed to at least get most of it done, well it didn't happen, I got to online chat with my friends at A Charming Place, get creative, and had so much fun and got so muh of my well needed creative escape that I didn't regret spending my time that way. On Monday we had FHE with another family, and that was a great way to spend my Monday as well, and yesterday I had the opportunity to hang out with Keera and Kaeden, and well, that didn't help me working in the garage, but thinking about it, yes, work, good, but it will wait, I'll get it done, destressing, having fun, spending time with family, friends, doing good things, better. Got me thinking about a talk I loved about choosing good, better, best; now I am pretty sure, today would be a day when BEST would be to clean that disaster area, yes, I am tired, and will be more when I am done, but who says going to bed tired at night is a bad thing? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment